Terms & Conditions of Agreement
The following are the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any breach of these conditions will result in the removal of the vendor from the festival site with no monetary refund:
- The vendor fee is to be paid in full to ISKCON Detroit. The vendor fee is to be paid no later than July 1, 2017. Payment must be made by check to ISKCON Detroit, and should indicate ‘Festival of Chariot 2017 Vendor Fee’ in the memorandum area. Please note, cash will not be accepted.
- Upon vendor fee payment and application approval by the Festival of Chariot Organizing Committee, no refunds of vendor fees will be issued.
- Vendors are responsible for transporting their own paraphernalia to and from the festival site and must ensure that their location is left in a clean state upon leaving. Vendors are not permitted to take vehicles across the grass.
- Vendors shall be present at the festival site, ready for the public, from 12pm-6pm on Sunday, July 23th Vendors are not to arrive at the festival site for setup before 10am.
- Vendors will be provided with a specified location on the festival grounds to set up their paraphernalia. Vendor locations will be pre-determined by the Festival of Chariots Organizing Committee.
- Space and tables are provided as stated in the Vendor Letter of this application form.
- Vendors are not to distribute promotional materials outside of their designated spot in the vendor area.
- Vendors are NOT to bring, consume or sell any alcohol, cigarettes and/or meat products (gelatin, eggs, or other non-vegetarian items) on the festival site, as it is contrary to the religious context of the festival and is not permitted.
- ISKCON Detroit and the Festival of Chariots Organizing Committee reserve the right to prohibit specific goods and/or services if they conflict due to the ethical and religious basis of the festival.
- ISKCON Detroit and the Festival of Chariots Organizing Committee will not be held accountable for weather conditions that hinder or prevent the vendor from proceeding with their involvement at the festival; or which hinders the number of attendees at the festival.
- Festival of Chariots does not provide storage space. Vendors are not to leave any paraphernalia overnight at the festival site. Any paraphernalia left unattended is done so at the vendors own risk.
- ISKCON Detroit and the Festival of Chariots Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any vendor’s property or paraphernalia at any point in time.
- The Festival of Chariots committee reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this agreement, in which case, the vendor will be provided with reasonable notice.
Back to Vendor